• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Street fighter 89

In Progress Street Fighter 89 The Final Fight by Machok v3.7

No permission to download
The project is currently under development.

Just came across this video. Is this someone changing the amount of enemies spawns or is the game like this?

I can't say for sure, but looks like they turned on the Implacable Walk cheat. It lets you ignore waits and just keep walking forward. An obvious side effect is that enemies keep spawning and you'll end up with a big pile of them.

DC

Reactions: NED

Just came across this video. Is this someone changing the amount of enemies spawns or is the game like this?
I can't say for sure, but looks like they turned on the Implacable Walk cheat. It lets you ignore waits and just keep walking forward. An obvious side effect is that enemies keep spawning and you'll end up with a big pile of them.

DC
Sorry for the late reply, I'm short on free time due to real life at the moment
No it's not an edit or a walk cheat, enemies will continue spawning if players keep running to next wait. Yeah think I'll need to use offscreenkill feature for next version

Please share the moves list for all chars? i can only do few things. thanks
Here you go

Back
Top Bottom