• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Ultimate Double Dragon

Complete LOTDD - Now: Ultimate Double Dragon 3.0 (Final)

No permission to download
Project is completed.
Hi! Congrats on v2.0. Some feedback:

1- I'm glad you fixed the "Video Menu" which was off-center in the previous version. This feels more professional which matters a lot. I wouldn't want someone doubting your modding capabilities, which are awesome by the way ^^,

2- about the movelist that shows up when you do "Block, Up, Up, Down, Down": I've counted maybe 8 screens of those. They're helpful but some might forget about the input to summon the manual. My idea: why not add those 8 screenshots in the module file, in the root directory? This would be very convenient for beginners.

3- a small bug: when you start a game and try to load a save file (I know this game doesn't allow saves ^^) the module hangs up and sends me back to the desktop. If I mention this, it's because I didn't have this bug in the previous versions, I think.

Anyways, apart from point 3, which is a triviality, everything is fine.

Last edited:
Hi! Congrats on v2.0. Some feedback:

1- I'm glad you fixed the "Video Menu"'

2- about the movelist

3- a small bug: when you start a game and try to load a save file

1. I actually cheated on that, haha, since the game uses original SNES screen resolution the video menu was doomed to look like that, so I used the translation option to move the text a bit so it fits in the screen, thanks to Maxman!
2. I will consider this if I make a new version of the game for sure.
3. I can't remember if I allowed saving in the latest version of the Demo, but now since the game doesn't allow them it's a aide effect, tho knows, I don't use the saving option at all.

Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
Version 3.0 (final) is out! I added a few extra hard modes for masochists and fixed several stuff. This is the version that will go down on history for Ultimate Double Dragon. See ya in Ultimate Double Dragon + (plus!), whenever that happends after Fight Forever!

Last edited:

This game is a huge game. The action isn't overdone and the combos are quite engaging. I've played other Double Dragon in the past, and from then on, I felt something was out of the ordinary. The level of difficulty is just right, and the absurd handling of the arcade version of Double Dragon is resolved here. Personally, I like mode 3, but I have to select a mode again every time I pass a stage.
Did you create the Abobo sprite yourself? It's very attractive.

No, he didn't. The one who made that Abobo sprite was from one of the graphic developers, who used to work at Technos Japan before. His name is Koji Ogata.

Back
Top Bottom