dantedevil
Well-known member
Hello dear friends!
Thank you very much to all for your words and your support, it means a lot to me.
I am in a moment of change, where I am trying to close the past and begin to give place to the future.
I still have bad days, when I can not concentrate on work, eat, or sleep well. But they are less than before and little by little they give way.
I am feeling better and I realize that I can be calm with myself, because I have always acted well and in good faith.
Undoubtedly God has prepared something better for me, but first I must leave behind the things that do not work in my life, to advance in a new way.
I have already managed to assume it, and believe me it is a huge step.
Day by day I go back to myself and smile again. So much so that I have recently returned from working on the game and I feel good doing it. So when you least expect it, you know about me again.
Meanwhile, I will continue healing and thanking God that in my life there are many people like all you, who gave me your support and good wishes at my worst moment.
I send to all a big hug my friends and without a doubt we will soon return to the path that has done me so much good ...
Thank you very much to all for your words and your support, it means a lot to me.
I am in a moment of change, where I am trying to close the past and begin to give place to the future.
I still have bad days, when I can not concentrate on work, eat, or sleep well. But they are less than before and little by little they give way.
I am feeling better and I realize that I can be calm with myself, because I have always acted well and in good faith.
Undoubtedly God has prepared something better for me, but first I must leave behind the things that do not work in my life, to advance in a new way.
I have already managed to assume it, and believe me it is a huge step.
Day by day I go back to myself and smile again. So much so that I have recently returned from working on the game and I feel good doing it. So when you least expect it, you know about me again.
Meanwhile, I will continue healing and thanking God that in my life there are many people like all you, who gave me your support and good wishes at my worst moment.
I send to all a big hug my friends and without a doubt we will soon return to the path that has done me so much good ...