It's time to stop and be better

dantedevil

Well-known member
Unfortunately, dear friends, the time has come to stop and put a pause in my life.
In this year I lost one of my dearest uncles of a heart attack, after a few months I also lost a brother, in the same circumstances. Less than a month ago I just lost another uncle.
And finally a few days ago the relationship with my girlfriend ended, after almost six years. This last left me devastated.
Today I'm going to turn on my 42 "television, which I also use as a monitor and I stop working, that's all, there are too many things for this year.

Unfortunately I will not be able to meet the new demo for Christmas.
I have to recover and think about being better, I hope you know how to understand me.

I send a big hug to all and wish you a Merry Christmas!

Dante...
 
So will it be in time for New Year's instead? Or Chinese New Year? Or Valentine's Day?

And I wish you good luck.
 
Sorry to hear about all this man, this is too much in a short amount of time. Take all the time you need, nobody is going to blame you for it, I wouldn't.

x)
 
dantedevil said:
Unfortunately, dear friends, the time has come to stop and put a pause in my life.
In this year I lost one of my dearest uncles of a heart attack, after a few months I also lost a brother, in the same circumstances. Less than a month ago I just lost another uncle.
And finally a few days ago the relationship with my girlfriend ended, after almost six years. This last left me devastated.
Today I'm going to turn on my 42 "television, which I also use as a monitor and I stop working, that's all, there are too many things for this year.

Unfortunately I will not be able to meet the new demo for Christmas.
I have to recover and think about being better, I hope you know how to understand me.

I send a big hug to all and wish you a Merry Christmas!

Dante...

Sorry for your loss. Please take that break. You deserve it.
 
Damn! :( I'm so sorry for your whole loss, my friend. My deepest condolences. You can take a break now. Take a rest. Best wishes to you.
 
Stop by any time if you need to vent. We're all friends here. There's no miracle cure, just time and life. Good luck!  :(

DC
 
I'm really sorry for what happened.
I had something simillar some years ago with semaration with my girlfriend just before the 10th year we met. How ironic.
And at this time I lost my work 3 weeks after it.

I know it's not easy, particularly when it's mixed with some loss in familly.
But I hope you will be strong.
Take some time for you, and don't forget you have some people here who really appreciate your job and your positive words.

Take care, Friend!
 
My sincere feelings Dante, may God comfort your heart, and may lead you to a good reflection and that you be well. :'(
 
We understand Dante and take as much time you need my brother and my condolences to you and your family.
 
My condolences brother, projects should never overshadow situations like these. Take all the time you need.
 
My condolences Dante. Just take enough time to recover. We're always greatful for everything what you have done.
 
Back
Top Bottom