• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Battletoads Double Dragon: The Revenge (v.9) - Anniversary Edition

Battletoads Double Dragon: The Revenge (v.9) - Anniversary Edition 0.9

No permission to download
got some bug...but still funny
MadGear
MadGear
Could you please explain what or where the bug was? Perhaps I can fix it when I'm going to upload a new version of the game sometime in the future.
Always loved this game
MadGear
MadGear
Thank you! That means a lot to me.
the game has a very badly calibrated level of difficulty. certain points are impossible to finish without losing at least 1 life. There are no energy recovery items. Not to mention that the two characters of double dragon are practically useless.
MadGear
MadGear
Hi. First of all: Thanks for having tried the game.
Second: Maybe I can help with these certain points that you're talking about. Which certain points are you referring to? If you are talking about the vehicle stages: They can have some cheap deaths because you don't know what's coming. It was like this in the original Battletoads game as well. I just tried to replicate that style of difficulty. But, unlike that game, I offer the player the ability to practice the vehicle stages in the 'Bonus Mode' section of the game. And, if all else fails, the player also has the choice to skip the vehicle stages during 'Story Mode'.

The reason there are no recovery items is because I wanted this game to have more of a Double Dragon style. The original BDD game was more a Battletoads game than a Double Dragon game. So, with this one, I tried to do the opposite. Pretty much all official Double Dragon games have no recovery items.

The Double Dragon characters being useless is subjective. They just have a different playstyle compared to the 'Toads. Some people prefer the playstyle of the Dragons while others prefer the playstyle of the 'Toads. Pick whatever playstyle suits you most.
Back
Top Bottom