Ult Bay Area - Dusk/Dawn (Final Fight)

ELECTRO

Well-known member
Back with 2 more stages. I thought it was about time to make another final fight stage. Luckily I was able to get 2 stages out of this level, which I named Dusk and Dawn. As usual I separated as many layers as possible and put them on there own deltas. The ocean now swirls around and has parallax as well as a 3D effect when jumping. Added glow to all the lights, except the ones shinning through the trees. I just added a new sprite to make it look like they are shimmering. Added some bugs flying around the lamps. There is a lot more stuff I messed around with like shortening the level etc.. but I just can't remember it all right now. Enjoy the stages.

Link : https://electroslair.blogspot.com/


 
Just updated the files because I forgot to change resetBG = 1 to resetBG = 0. Their is no need to re download if you've already gotten them just change the reset # yourself. The purpose of this is so the map won't display for the other rounds.
 
Thanks I appreciate that. When I have fun making a stage I think it shows in the production. These were some of the funnest stages I've made. ;D
 
Back
Top Bottom