Someone selling mods on iOS store

Die_In_Fire

Well-known member
I found someone selling Pierwolf’s FFGold on iphone store.
I wasn’t sure where to make the thread so finally made it here.
The game post on the store shows some small videos of gameplay, but it doesn’t show the title or the menu in there, however I found a gameplay on YouTube and it’s literally says FFGold on the title screen.
I don’t know how to report the app to get it removed from the store.

The YouTube video:

A link to a perhaps someone related to the bootleg:
https://twitter.com/fastfading1/status/1338728221035008001?s=21

Some pictures:

fkb4Cm8

7vVtd1y

vPHxKx6

 
It is indeed sad. It appears the seller channel is in China, so there's about a snowball's chance they'll take it down even if I contacted them.

DC
 
Hello everyone, in China, the awareness of game copyright is weak, and many official and major models have been stolen and sold. I have also tried to report many times, but very few times have worked. There is nothing I can do to get them to prohibit piracy. The only thing that can be done is to let many people know that Openbor is free in China. :(
 
Damon Caskey said:
It is indeed sad. It appears the seller channel is in China, so there's about a snowball's chance they'll take it down even if I contacted them.

DC

Unfortunately, you are quite correct. In early days of open source server developments, the Chinese market hadn't caught on to the value of projects like this. It's a new disturbing trend with intellectual property theft and they sadly get away with it. But alas, we can devalue what people like that have to offer by pushing new, better, and improved versions of what losers like that steal from the community.
 
Back
Top Bottom