• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

OpenBORStats [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrome says this file still has a virus, and it will not even allow me to download it. Says "openborstats067.rar is dangerous so Chrome has blocked it." There is no option to ignore. Are you sure it's clean?

Chrome says this file still has a virus, and it will not even allow me to download it. Says "openborstats067.rar is dangerous so Chrome has blocked it." There is no option to ignore. Are you sure it's clean?

Confirmed. I don't know if it's an issue with Delphi or a true virus - that debate has raged on forever, but not taking chances. I'm removing the download for now.

DC

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:

FYI, that was an autopost - I removed the download from public access, not @O Ilusionista. The tool is still triggering threat alerts. It is most likely a Delphi compiler issue and largely harmless, but that is immaterial. Going forward I can not and will not host or link to any potential threats.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom