OpenBOR Wii Forwarder Channel

  • Thread starter Thread starter socialautopsy
  • Start date Start date
S

socialautopsy

Guest
Anyone happen to have a Wii forwarder channel for OpenBOR? The only links I ever find are to Lavalit, which obviously don't work. Thank you for your help!
 
Hello,

sorry to warm up this old thread, but has anyone found a forwarder for OpenBOR for the wii?
I want to ask the community first before I contact Plombo.

Thanks in advance!
 
I uploaded a cleaned up version of this wad to the Tools section, including an icon, banner and music. A little more presentable now. Awaiting activation at the moment.
 
Hi, is it possible to have a forwarder for the latest version of openbor (4432) or how can I edit the wad to work with it?

Edit: It's seems that this forwarder channel was simply not made for vWii.
I found a tip to switch from 4/3 to 16/9 screen ratio with this forwarder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwYMorSIaCA
 
Sorry for this piece of thread necromancy :) I cannot find the file in Tools -- can a person that is better versed perhaps share a link?

EDIT: OK, finally figured out where the Downloads section is and that it has a separate search function! Stupid me.
 
Back
Top Bottom