OpenBOR in the how to create a mod like this one game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlos98
  • Start date Start date
You'd think it was all about the kills but it had a great atmosphere and even a really good combat system, nice grapples, nice weapon system, even though combat wasn't the main focus.

I've thought about making a game like this in obor a lot. I'd like to make the most brutal violent game ever. I just can't think of which sprites to use? Probably MK, FF or SOR I guess? It'd be more like a tech demo with lots of interactivity.

 
Does anyone know how to create a game in this program?
314YM5W39KL.jpg


It would be a beat 'em up matched with a platform game
NES Longplay - Double Dragon 2 (NES) -Two-Playermode
 
multimedia fusion is like a flash game creator, but it does not support even joysticks when i tried it, dont know now if it was improved,
try game maker studio instead at least, with game maker studio you can create a front end game that call a openbor game inside for example
 
Open Bor has had plenty of platform games. Castlevania, Contra and Art of Fighting.

It has the best in depth brawling system so I don't know why you'd want to use another program?
 
Is there any tool for creation of characters and scenarios that works in a visual way that we could see the work without having to opening the OpenBOR stay around the clock to see the result.
 
Back
Top Bottom