Old version of OpenBOR for download?

Absolute_Darke

New member
Does anyone have Build 3467 lying around somewhere on their computers? I have a .pak that just simply won't work with later versions (Believe me, I've tried.) So I'd rather just use the version that it was originally with rather than a newer one. Reason: I was stupid and deleted basically everything pertaining to it except for the actual .pak.
 
I downloaded the file Build 4432 from this link, but there is not Dreamcast version, there is only android,psp,windows and wii version...
I made a deep search and the last Dreamcast version there i found when stracted the files were OpenBOR_v3.0_Build_4111...  ;)
 
kdo said:
I downloaded the file Build 4432 from this link, but there is not Dreamcast version, there is only android,psp,windows and wii version...
I made a deep search and the last Dreamcast version there i found when stracted the files were OpenBOR_v3.0_Build_4111...  ;)
This topic explains why you haven't found a Dream Cast build 4432 http://www.chronocrash.com/forum/index.php?topic=3344.msg46210#msg46210
 
Back
Top Bottom