• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Ninja Warriors Again RX

In Progress Ninja Warriors Again RX 2023-04-30

No permission to download
The project is currently under development.
Hi,

I just discovered this awesome fan game and tried to play it, but I found that I'm having issues with the controller, I tried to configure it but it doesn't work properly, control pad doesn't move the character and some buttons are linked to the U/D L/R, I'm using M30 8Bitdo(Sega Saturn like gamepad) this gamepad works fine with other OpenBOR games, any clue?

Last edited:
Hi,

I just discovered this awesome fan game and tried to play it, but I found that I0m having issues with the controller, I tried to configure it but it doesn't work properly, contro pad doesn't move the cgaracter and some buttons are link to the U/D L/R, I'm using M30 8Bitdo(SS gamepad) this game pad works fine with other OpenBOR games, any clue?

Welcome to the community @MashStari. There is a known bug in the engine which we fixed in 4.0 where controlers could conflict in multiplayer, but it doesn't explain your issue here. I'm our lead developer for OpenBOR, but I didn't have anything to do with this game or use controllers. @Kratus helps me out with controller code in the engine and @pudu is the game creator. I am tagging both of them to see if they can offer some insight.

DC

Welcome to the community @MashStari. There is a known bug in the engine which we fixed in 4.0 where controlers could conflict in multiplayer, but it doesn't explain your issue here. I'm our lead developer for OpenBOR, but I didn't have anything to do with this game or use controllers. @Kratus helps me out with controller code in the engine and @pudu is the game creator. I am tagging both of them to see if they can offer some insight.

DC

Forget about my issue, I just realized that I had another controller plugged-in (and I wasn't aware) and it was this that caused my issue, forry for the issue, I can play it perfectly, thanks for the reply and the help =)​

Back
Top Bottom