mods w/ special moves & combos

toomuch

New member
Can you tell me which mods have the most special moves and highest combo-ability? I like chaining regular attacks into special moves and even super moves...long combo counts that clear out a lot of enemies is super fun.

Also, which mods have traps that you can throw enemies into - like spike walls, fire pillars, conveyor belts, sawblades that run along the ground, etc.?
 
One with great chain combo possibilities is sadly canceled, a DFO based mod.
I'm trying to make this for my mod with three characters at first, a speedy kunoichi character who can juggle and launch opponents, with the downside of not being able to use grabs, a wrestler whose focus is slamming enemies but with a few juggle moves thrown in - I've been thinking on using Chadha from Yatagarasu for that matter, and a balanced character who can use both juggle and grappling.

As for the emphasis on use of traps, try World Heroes Supreme Justice from Maggas.
 
I can't say which mod has the most moves but as for highest combo, I remember someone posted a shot from Jennifer (by masterderico) which shows 4 digits combo count. Too bad he didn't say how though
 
Try shiva and lisa 3 for combos and world heroes supreme justice had a lot of traps.

My tekken mod uses bounces, launchers, air combos and super cancels to maximise combo potential but i have capped bounces/launchers to 3 per enemy.  Demo in my signature if you want to try.
 
Back
Top Bottom