Live Feed Help

DCurrent

Site Owner, OpenBOR Project Leader
Staff member
Hey guys, just an idea I was thinking about, I might start trying to schedule a feed on YouTube, where I'll do my best to answer any OpenBOR questions (or whatever other questions you'd want to ask) live. Afterward I'd post the videos here so we have an archive of them. Not sure exactly what the time would be, but if there's enough interest I'll see if I can make it happen.

DC
 
Thank you Damon Caskey, this is a great idea 😊. I'm totally OK for that. I think that you can start with basics beginner issue like how to assign a correct palette to gfx.
 
I've already made tutorials like those kimono, but they never gain any traction. I don't bother going out of my way to do that any more unless it's something I'm already working on and happen to record it.

What I'm talking about here is a direct answer session. I'd basically just hang around for a while live and answer questions as they roll in. I'd be able to give quicker and more dynamic responses than typing them here.

DC
 
msmalik681 said:
I cant see anyone too shy to post here joining a live feed but that is  just my opinion.

Good point msmalik681, but there's nothing I can do about that. If someone won't post the question, I can't give an answer.

DC
 
Ok my question is how I can make the player climbing under a wall or a platform like Contra (see at 7:20):
I wish this kind of feature in my Way of Martial Arts game, I hope this isn't too much to ask you :).
 
What about a "let's make scripting fun" section? Every episode you could introduce a fun and simple engine specific script explaining from start to finish and it's possibilities for example weather effects for stages
 
Back
Top Bottom