Jumpattack to Attack transition.

Viper Snake

Member
Is there a way to have a player always play the full animation for a jumpattack, even after they have touched the ground? Or better yet, having the jumpattack transition into a standing version of the jumpattack based on what frame it is on once it touches the ground? I have a castlevania character with a whip attack that has many frames of animation. The air version has the same amount of frames as the ground version, and I want the air version to continue into the ground version upon landing.
 
I use script to make a jumpattack animation be played fully. To be exact, it was airgrab animation which must be played fully to achieve correct slam effect

The function is this:

Code:
void entergrab()
{// Script to change jumping state to grabattacking state
// Used in air grabs
    void self = getlocalvar("self");

    changeentityproperty(self, "aiflag", "jumping", 0); // Disable jumping status
    changeentityproperty(self, "aiflag", "attacking", 1); // Enable attacking status

    changeentityproperty(self, "takeaction", "common_grabattack"); // Enters grabattack
}

I'm not really sure if all lines are really required but it works :)
 
Back
Top Bottom