BackstreetZAFU
New member
Hi Everyone,
I'm matt. New to the board, and OpenBOR, but very excited to learn and explore.
I'm wondering, are there developers on the forum who are for hire as far as programming? I have projects in mind, but fear that I might not be skillful enough with the program to achieve them. Not just yet, anyway. I'd love to know more about whether or not this board offers a place for those types of services - someone who can take sprites and animations and "plug" them into an OpenBOR project.
If anyone knows anyone, or IS anyone, and can point me in the right direction, just to get a dialogue started, that would be great.
Thanks everyone!
matt
I'm matt. New to the board, and OpenBOR, but very excited to learn and explore.
I'm wondering, are there developers on the forum who are for hire as far as programming? I have projects in mind, but fear that I might not be skillful enough with the program to achieve them. Not just yet, anyway. I'd love to know more about whether or not this board offers a place for those types of services - someone who can take sprites and animations and "plug" them into an OpenBOR project.
If anyone knows anyone, or IS anyone, and can point me in the right direction, just to get a dialogue started, that would be great.
Thanks everyone!
matt