I have an OpenDREAM for an OpenBOR

I'm not a great fan of the isometric view. Despite of this, the Last Ninja 1-2-3 is a great adventure/Role Player game serie.
I prefer with the same style Sword of Honour:
Be patient and your Opendream will be true ;)
 
hmm .. the last ninja series is not the same without the isometric view .. but you/yours decide how best you/yours want, i trust in you/yours.

I ask/suggest you/yours to look at other works; Ninja Mission, Samurai Warrior: The Battles of Usagi Yojimbo, Ninja Gaiden (Arcade version, aka Shadow Warrior) and (of course) the Fist 2: The legend continues.

Now I'm going to meditate in my mind.



Doumo arigatou gozaimasu. ☺️
 
love the old school ninja games like legend of kage and sega ninja (master system) also don't forget the shinobi series lets bring back the good old days
 
hmm .. I also played;

Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi (alternative and special sequel shinobi chapter), Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master (best chapter in the series), Strider (much better than the original arcade with better sprite) on my ex Genesis.

Ninja Shadow Of Darkness (last ninja feeling) on my ex PSX.

Nightshade and Bujingai:Sword Master-the Forsaken City  on my ex PS2 (special mention for God Hand, the "Hokuto no Ken" in farwestern side).

Ninja Blade (in my opinion much much better than the ninja gaiden on xbox version) on PC.

Edit: oh! The Last Ninja Remix (aka Last Ninja) on my ex Commodore Amiga 500.
 
Have you played the ninja gaiden arcade game too?

I played nearly all of the obscure games (That nintendo DS, the Master System and Game Gear versions and even the unreleased Mega Drive game).
 
Kurisu said:
Have you played the ninja gaiden arcade game too?

Yesss! Im an old child (i have also played it on C64 and Amiga500 conversion) ;D

One of the (legal) Obscure (Homebrew) game for Genesis is the Project Y: http://paprium.com
 
Kurisu said:
Blast processing, baby!

This paprium game looks badass. Mega Drive FTW.  :D

Are not you satisfied?

Pump your ears with the Yamaha chip: https://m.soundcloud.com/groovemaster303/power-drop

https://m.soundcloud.com/groovemaster303/paprium-music-sampler-v2

And got this trailer:
How much is a MegaDrive/Genesis? 8)
 
How much is a MegaDrive?

You can still buy brand new mega drive here in Brazil, but its not the same hardware.

https://www.tectoy.com.br/console-mega-drive-joystick-cartao-sd-com-22-jogos-expansivel-ate-594-jogos/p/995040461825
 
Kurisu said:
That's so cool.

BTW, did you know that Tecmo once wanted to make a Ninja Gaiden game for Neo Geo?

For this Monster Machine? One name: Takuya Hanaoka.

I have played especially Sengoku 3 (Gorgeous!) and  Blazing Star (Powerfull and Hyper "R-Type" Revision) on this "Dreamcast".

PS: Groovemaster303, composed/remixed the music for another fanmade.....? ;)

O Ilusionista said:
You can still buy brand new mega drive here in Brazil, but its not the same hardware.

https://www.tectoy.com.br/console-mega-drive-joystick-cartao-sd-com-22-jogos-expansivel-ate-594-jogos/p/995040461825
@O Illusionista,

Thank you for your effort/help but this version have a pal video format (ntsc?).

Another solution is Import from Japan, right? :)
 
Thank you for your effort/help but this version have a pal video format (ntsc?).
It's a PAL M video format, since it was the system used here in Latin America. But this isn't a thing anymore, since the modern televisions can convert it on the fly.

Yeah, you can find Mega Drive in ebay in japan. Try to get the first model, the one with "HD GRAPHICS" text on it.
It's the best version ever made.
 
This is the second OpenDREAM in my mind:
The my personal preferred track (but all tracks are Splendid!).

Remember the Mitical Turrican? (C64 and especially Amiga version) Remember the Metroid with Steroids? This is the Obscure and Best Spiritual Successor for the Dreamcast NEOGEO machine/home-console.

Come on Guys! Old and New Talents, transform this inspired Dream in Joy!

PS:  curiosity for retro-gamers, there is the track "Shadow of the Beast (Amiga)" song and the credits track omage two Famous Sisters.. ;)

The bonus truck "Lord of the Guns" remind me "The Neverending Story", Rafael Dyll is a Genious.

http://www.gun-lord.com
 
Gunlord is a total discovery for me that reminds me of Metroid at certains points.
There was this old game on Amiga that I enjoyed the "Atmosfear" (lol) and the music, maybye I'll made a tribute if it deserves it one day:
 
I remember my Amiga 600 very well one of my favourite fighting games was body blows also enjoyed shadow of the beast and many more.
 
kimono said:
Gunlord is a total discovery for me that reminds me of Metroid at certains points.
There was this old game on Amiga that I enjoyed the "Atmosfear" (lol) and the music, maybye I'll made a tribute if it deserves it one day:

Atmosfear...brrrr! lol :D

Before your death you must play Turrican! ;D

The second chapter is the Best, the third chapter for the high quality music.

Savage has a cool sound. (I've never played it)
msmalik681 said:
I remember my Amiga 600 very well one of my favourite fighting games was body blows also enjoyed shadow of the beast and many more.

Did you play this too?

Body Blows was one of my favorite games. :)
 
Back
Top Bottom