how to push the enemy?

Ronan Barros

New member
Hello!

I recently discovered openbor and decided to create a game

I am impressed with a tool!!

I'm going to do something small... just one level.

I wanted to know if there is an attack command that pushes the enemy without taking it down

I'm sorry for the terrible English.... I'm Brazilian.:
 
nsw25 said:
You can simulate that with a pain animation. So dont have the attack knock down enemy but instead just a pain animation and make the enemy move by including"move" or "jumpframe" commands (look them up in manual for more info) if stilll stuck let me know and ill write an example (on phone at the moment)

Btw jumpframe is better to use than move as move doesnt work correctly in both directions and can be less smooth in certain cases

so ... it worked perfectly !!

As I hadn't thought of this before ... kkkkkk

Thank you!! :)

 
Back
Top Bottom