• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Art Draws from 16-bit Fighter

The thread is some time of visual artwork like sketch, painting, or sprite work.
Thanks a lot Ned!

R. Bear could have been a bit more "massive" but beside of that, it's great!
I understand, I hesitated to make him bigger.

I usually prefer (my) sketches, than (my) inked work.
But people want to see completed works... ^^;
The same to me. ^^ Inking allows at less to force me to finish the drawing, though.

Does this mean I'm allowed to make another suggestion again after mine is not in the planned list anymore? I'm confused now.
Is there an ambuiguity in my explanation? As soon as I post a draw of X's suggestion X can make another suggestion. Since I posted the drawing you suggested you've got the possibility of making another suggestion. Bloodbane can't because I don't post the drawing of his suggestion yet.
This way there is just one suggestion by member in the waiting list.

Then the next suggestion will need at less one woman.

My pleasure. ^^
River City Girls
Kyoko VS TigerMan/TigerMask (not sure of the name)
(Any style is ok, hopefully NOT the actual small character/kawaii/SD type proportions of this game)

D* I got inspired to draw one by myself now... 😅

River City Girls
(Any style is ok, hopefully NOT the actual small character/kawaii/SD type proportions of this game)
Like I said to maxman, please wait your present wanted drawing (Streets of Rage's Blaze vs Abadede) to be shown before suggesting another one. ;)
Maxman could propose a new one (and did it) because I had already posted his first suggestion. Now he has to wait one more time.

Voilà, if you're too impatient, do it yourself :LOL:

My pleasure. ^^
River City Girls

Dude, you should wait for your suggestion to come up first BEFORE you start to suggest another. My first one is finished, so I started to make another one. After that, I cannot make another one and I have to wait for it. Until my second suggestion will be up again in weeks AFTER you guys, you have your first one(s) in the complete list. Wait for your SOR1 Blaze VS Abadede to be in the list and then you make another one. If you like to go with Kyoko VS the Tiger guy whatever the name is after yours, go ahead.

Please ignore this suggestion.
I will not suggest anything.
Yes, I got too much into this art "game"
You can even remove my Blaze suggestion. it's very redundant with the previous one.
Let's leave it to other people.
And since I cannot even read the rules properly in english...-_-

I should not make any suggestion for art.
Let's go, people, suggest some.

Arfh... It's not my intention to make people unconfortable...

Please ignore this suggestion.
I will not suggest anything.
Yes, I got too much into this art "game"
You can even remove my Blaze suggestion. it's very redundant with the previous one.
Let's leave it to other people.
And since I cannot even read the rules properly in english...-_-

I should not make any suggestion for art.
Let's go, people, suggest some.
Too bad! I'm sorry for your feeling but I respect your decision. You're anyway welcome here. ;)

Dude, you should wait for your suggestion to come up first BEFORE you start to suggest another. My first one is finished, so I started to make another one. After that, I cannot make another one and I have to wait for it. Until my second suggestion will be up again in weeks AFTER you guys, you have your first one(s) in the complete list. Wait for your SOR1 Blaze VS Abadede to be in the list and then you make another one. If you like to go with Kyoko VS the Tiger guy whatever the name is after yours, go ahead.
Thank you but it's kind of rude and I think my previous message was enough.

Reactions: NED
Arfh... It's not my intention to make people unconfortable...
Don't worry, no problem.
I just need to learn to actually read english ^^;

I think I posted too fast, because I want to see more of your work as an art amateur.
After all, it's my main hobby, and also the subject of my actual job. ;)

I sjhould leave more space to others.

Thank you but it's kind of rude and I think my previous message was enough.
I apologize for that. I didn't mean to be rude, but I was letting him know or reminding him to wait for his turn after submission.

@NED I'm sorry for my tone. I didn't mean to be rude, aggravating or harsh. I was letting you know/reminding you to wait for your turn, but I should've not commented about it. 16-bit Fighter's message stands as he said previously. Again, I apologize for my inappropriate/incorrect tone.

I'm upset, for some days I have got growing muscle pains to the point I prefer to be careful by taking a pause. :(

I'd like to finish the current drawing next week, while hoping I'll be able to start again releasing drawngs with the same rhythm, or slower first. Anyway I'll give news!

Back
Top Bottom