Discord Openbor Help

kimono

Well-known member
Hi, I've got an idea as I have got lately much questions about Openbor, I decided to open a Discord Openbor help if you want to discuss about Openbor or if you have some problems to set one thing or another. Here is the link if you want to join (and maybye other members if they wish to participate :p):
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi DatKofGuy, I simply didn't know that an official Discord channel was created. What is the name of the channel ?  I will make some researchs about it.
 
Bit of a stretch to call it the "official" channel. I don't have anything to do with it, nor do any of the other staff. It is the established channel to use though, and there's a link to it in the forum footer.

DC
 
The forum is a better place to ask for help as the answer could help someone in the future but a chat room is nice just for general banter
 
I remember back ent' old days we had a chat window at the side of the home page. Every time the forum went down we'd head over to senile team, Roel got pissed at us  ;D I never really used discord before, I'll do some research on it
 
Ok I downloaded discord, do I need an invite because I can't seem to search of find anything, DatKofGuy link expired
 
danno said:
I remember back ent' old days we had a chat window at the side of the home page.

The one at Lavalit? I'm like 90% positive that DC closed that feature down permanently because DJ and I got into an argument about the SNES vs Genesis on it. Good times.
 
Yeah it was a shout box hahaha

XZ0JN4A.jpg


DC used to scold me for not using correct grammar  ;D so many arguments in the shout box.

about discord, I clicked on the link on the homepage but it doesn't lead anywhere, even when I'm signed into discord. not sure I'm using it properly.
 
danno said:

lol, I was a grammar Nazi. But if you recall, I had reason to be. That was the height of leet and text speak. Some posts were borderline illegible (not yours), and if you weren't a native speaker it was hopeless. Along with the vets vs. noobs thing, SX asked me to clean all that up. I'll admit I got a little obtuse about it. :P

DC
 
Damon Caskey said:
danno said:

vets vs. noobs

The most epic online flame war EVER, I remember having 3 way battle with bWWd and fight'n words over religion and politics, those were the days...hahaha can't believe it was over 10 years ago
 
Back
Top Bottom