Cadillacs and Aliens-Openbor

Braun

Member
Hey guys, my name is Braun. I love openbor so much i'm working on  my own. Here are a few fake screens to get the layout I want. I hope you enjoy and i hope to finish it soon.

[attachment deleted by admin]
 
Man looks awesome can't wait go play ur mod openbor has been in need of a cad and dino game keep up the awesome work
 
This looks awesome! The situations shown are pretty cool. Any chance of Punisher as a guest? And I think this game could be four-player.
 
No. Sorry no Punisher but i have someone else that i think you'll love.
She'll make a great hidden character.This game is a homage to both cad and dino and AvP so you should be able to figure out who the secret character is.
 
Braun said:
No. Sorry no Punisher but i have someone else that i think you'll love.
She'll make a great hidden character.This game is a homage to both cad and dino and AvP so you should be able to figure out who the secret character is.

That's interesting.

Regardless, i’m still interested in the secret character.
 
nice mockups, intersting...
I hope you will make the scalling clean in the game itself.
 
This looks great!
I was really surprised by the drivers on those car chase screenshots because they seem to change depending on which characters the players choose and then I noticed they are "fake screens". I hope you can make that happen, because it's really awesome!
Good luck!
 
I'll make some more fake screens by the end of the week so you guys can use them as desktop wallpaper or print them if you want if you haven't already.
 
Back
Top Bottom