C language programming

Tusubasa

New member
Friends getting c language programming courses.
I'm getting video over the internet is needed.
I'm wondering what I can do with c language.?
I did some research being done in the game.
but I wanted to ask you.
please answer with knowledge of the author.  :)
What can I do with c language.
 
the short answer is anything you want. As just one example, the OpenBOR engine itself was built with C.

Although, if you are learning for standalone programming, I'd recommend C++ as it is more commonly used these days and offers object oriented design.

DC
 
Thanks Damon Caskey.
c language is not good?
c + + language. any better.
Except I'm not mistaken assembly.
nes games are made in C language with.
 
You can also try stencyl to create platformers in flash, its quite easy but you need graphics of course and that part aint that easy unless you use graphics from other games.HEre's my game in it:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/bwwd/h-crockit

2IyrZA2.png

 
Back
Top Bottom