• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Battle Stormer Classics

Battle Stormer Classics (Discussion) 2.1

No permission to download
Hi.
As I've explained to you at IG, them at FB (and now I will have to explain again on a forum) neither this Cyclops Neither this Wolverine will be available here.

As mentioned before, they were part of an old project (Super Nostalgia Wars, where this projected has branched off) and that project is dead and the original creator had quit from Mugen years ago.

I know this may sound rude, but explaining the same thing to the same person on different places kinda bothers me
Can you block Fandi Gayo, scents he's really getting annoying

Thanks @DCurrent .
It's okay for people to suggest additions to the project, but it would always be nice to give more context, like "I think character X would be interesting because the original game Y was so successful" or "Character Z has tools that could be interesting or work well in the game" and the like.

But simply throwing the images in the post, without context (especially when you've already done this on my social networks), is pure spam.

And besides this bothering me, I don't want my content to disturb the forum.

What are some Turrican boss ideas, i know there's main villain The Machine
One of them is that Giant Hand

But funny enough, I need to be careful with content about Turrican, because the songs are a copyright issue on Youtube (I've already received claims about this)

That's good, Archie's gameplay is a shooter type
Yeah, but I need to play the game again to see whatelse he does on the game outside shooting
Maybe I can use the other dinos as helpers:

There are some characters I want on the game too, but they pretty much only jump and do one attack on the original game, so they won't be a good choice.
Unless I can think about something else, like I did with Raptor.

What if you could play with Robotnik/Eggman and be the hero of the story?

Changing the character selection setting, we can play with the "Death Egg Robot", the final boss of the game "Sonic the Hedgehog 2" on the Sega Genesis, released in 1992.

But it's a lot harder than it looks: I had to cut the several times I died, especially against the final boss. Despite being powerful, he can't turn to change sides and is a giant hitbox :)

Follow this journey, as we pass through the universes of Batman, Castlevania, Altered Beast and others.

Find out here and download
[youtube]

Back
Top Bottom