• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Argol - Kronoss' Castle

It even sounds like the sound of japanese movie punches from the 80s/90s. Maybe that was the intention

I guess, just strange how good it looks and the music is cool too but then the sfx are boring and repetitive considering the quality and attention to everything else. the same sound effect is played when hitting metal, stone, monsters, insects, pottery etc, I dunno I pay too much attention to little details like that.

I guess, just strange how good it looks and the music is cool too but then the sfx are boring and repetitive considering the quality and attention to everything else. the same sound effect is played when hitting metal, stone, monsters, insects, pottery etc, I dunno I pay too much attention to little details like that.
I understand your point. To be honest, I even found this sound funny, it also reminds me of punches from old comedy movies. I don't know why but this game gave me Saint Seiya vibes! Maybe it's the art of the protagonist.

Back
Top Bottom