• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Paxplode Pack

O Ilusionista

Captain 80K
Here are basic information (and tools) for extracting and packing PAK files for your mod.

======PAXPLODE PACK=======
Useful tools to pack and extract .PAK files. All those files should be put int he same folder where the OpenBOR executable is installed.

Contents
- paxplode
- packer / makepak
- borpak

:: Name: paxplode
:: Author: Plombo
:: Frontend for borpak that emulates the "paxplode" utility.
:: Put this file in the same directory as the borpak executable.

Usage:
Just drag your .PAK file over the paxplode.bat and it's done.

:: Name: packer
:: Author: Plombo
:: Frontend for borpak that emulates Senile Team's "packer" utility.
:: Put this file in the same directory as the borpak executable.

Usage:
Just click in makepak.bat and it will pack the game for you, as "mymod.pak". It's a short version of packer file.
If you want to change the name, edit the "makepak" file.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
For some reason I can't download the package. It keeps redirecting me the to main board page.

So the make pak bat program I have says it was created in 2012, my question is : Has the program been updated?

Because for almost a year I've been using it but I'm wondering if there's a newer version that is faster, or I  don't know works differently,  as in it paks only new changes I've made.

Any info is appreciated.

So the make pak bat program I have says it was created in 2012, my question is : Has the program been updated?

Because for almost a year I've been using it but I'm wondering if there's a newer version that is faster, or I don't know works differently, as in it paks only new changes I've made.

Any info is appreciated.
Same here. Paxplode.exe seems to be absolutely impossible to find.

@Borkjh
try this tool

@Borkjh
try this tool
I tried it today but that program have error like this.
maybe if I want to extract newest openbor game data, try paxplode.

Back
Top Bottom