• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Jitsu Squad

O Ilusionista

Captain 80K
Have you guys know Jitsu Squad? It's a very intensive and combo oriented 2D style 4 player co-op BEAT ‘EM UP action adventure similar to the classic arcade games from back in the 90’s. It has the freedom and accessibility of games like Streets of Rage and Final Fight but with the speed and intensity of games such as Guilty Gear, Marvel vs Capcom II and Super Smash Bros.

SPECIAL FEATURES
Crush 40 singer Johnny Gioeli famous for SONIC The Hedgehog!
pic Super Specials!
100+ chain-combos!
Powerful in-game character transformations!
Awesome crossover assist characters!
Colorful handdrawn graphics!
Run or Dash! No walking allowed in this game!
A wide variety of unique enemies and stages!
Up to 4-player co-op fun!
Unique secondary weapons for each playable character!
Upgrade system to level up your character!
Infinite juggles Parrying/Counters Fighting game input commands

Download the free demo or buy the game here: https://jitsusquad.com/

I've recorded a playthrough witgh my son:

Jitsu Squad - All Bosses (PC)
Jitsu Squad is a 2D style 4 player co-op BEAT ‘EM UP action adventure similar to the classic arcade games from back in the 90’s. It has the freedom and accessibility of games like Streets of Rage and Final Fight but with the speed and intensity of games such as Guilty Gear, Marvel vs Capcom II and Super Smash Bros.

SPECIAL FEATURES
**Crush 40 singer Johnny Gioeli famous for SONIC The Hedgehog!**

Love the art design of the characters. I have lot of nitpick stuff on gameplay area but the art style makes me want to watch an animation movie of this. Love the references but the humor sometimes gets too much… But it’s ok because I understand the game is aimed to a different crowd than me.

What’s the technical name of that handwritten animation style? It doesn’t look like cuphead or others, this one looks more similar to mobile game style of art.

Back
Top Bottom