• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

I need these sprites

Betossj4

If this is not the correct place for the question, please remove it to the correct place.

I need the Centaur sprites from this game. He's perfect for something I have in mind. But I can't find the sprites anywhere. Could someone give me a light?

If this is not the correct place for the question, please remove it to the correct place.

I need the Centaur sprites from this game. He's perfect for something I have in mind. But I can't find the sprites anywhere. Could someone give me a light?
Hello there Betossj4, my name is Jeremiah Cuff, if you're looking for sprites for Monster Maulers, there's a mugen website called mugen guild and there's a thread where they have sprite ripping cheats for MAME created by this contributor N. I've requested many cheats from him through private messaging on occasion and he'll be able to help you out. Here's the link for the website if you want to find these MAME cheats.

Hello there Betossj4, my name is Jeremiah Cuff, if you're looking for sprites for Monster Maulers, there's a mugen website called mugen guild and there's a thread where they have sprite ripping cheats for MAME created by this contributor N. I've requested many cheats from him through private messaging on occasion and he'll be able to help you out. Here's the link for the website if you want to find these MAME cheats.

Dude.... That topic is five years old. It amazes me these sprites, they haven't been extracted yet, for mugen or openbor. Guess I'll have to look for another option.

Dude.... That topic is five years old. It amazes me these sprites, they haven't been extracted yet, for mugen or openbor. Guess I'll have to look for another option.

Old, but still relevant. If you want to rip sprites from anything outside of CPS and Neo-Geo games that still run on the old Winkwaks, going through Mame is your only feasible way to do it.

The chances of you finding sprites already ripped for Monster Mauler are pretty low. The internet does have limits. It's a highly obscure game that few people even know exist, let alone have played or give a crap about.

DC

Old, but still relevant. If you want to rip sprites from anything outside of CPS and Neo-Geo games that still run on the old Winkwaks, going through Mame is your only feasible way to do it.

The chances of you finding sprites already ripped for Monster Mauler are pretty low. The internet does have limits. It's a highly obscure game that few people even know exist, let alone have played or give a crap about.

DC
Truth. I found out about him by accident.

Back
Top Bottom