Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon vs. Nightmare


Production progress recently slowed down due to computer issues. Fortunately, everything is back up and running, and work is underway again.

While there aren't major changes this time, I’ve added effects for when characters fall, updated the boss's attack sequences, and adjusted the difficulty.
 

I originally intended to edit my existing Sailor Moon transformation video, but after getting a new computer, I couldn't open the saved project files, so I ended up creating a new version from scratch.

In the previous version, the Sailor Guardians' voices overlapped—a choice I made to keep the video short—but it felt a bit awkward, so I decided to extend the video's duration this time.

Now, their voices play separately.
 

This video features the debut of Sailor Jupiter.
Since this is just the beginning, she is currently limited to basic attacks, with other features yet to be implemented.
As a power-type character, Jupiter lags behind the others in terms of speed and combo capabilities.
 

Production progress recently slowed down due to computer issues. Fortunately, everything is back up and running, and work is underway again.

While there aren't major changes this time, I’ve added effects for when characters fall, updated the boss's attack sequences, and adjusted the difficulty.
Dude, have you started a new project again? Great, especially the sense of shock.👏
 

I am creating animations for special moves based on their attributes.
When hit by fire or electricity, the character shows effects like burning or electrocution—visuals similar to those found in *The King of Fighters*.
 
They look similar to what @Bloodbane did with his Crime Buster, knowing the fact with the similar effects to the KOF series, though you improved with better colors. Did you edit sprites for the effects manually or are the effects coded with drawmethod? I'm curious how you do that, but I'm guessing it's the former, which you edited sprites for the effects.
 
They look similar to what @Bloodbane did with his Crime Buster, knowing the fact with the similar effects to the KOF series, though you improved with better colors. Did you edit sprites for the effects manually or are the effects coded with drawmethod? I'm curious how you do that, but I'm guessing it's the former, which you edited sprites for the effects.
Since there is an effect where the brightness shifts based on the character's lighting and shading, I had to create everything manually. Naturally, this increased the workload.😂
 
Nice these new enemy projectiles !
Skip them to
Code:
offscreen_noatk_factor 1
so that they don't send their attacks while off-screen.
Excellent work ;)
Thank you.
I was working on creating attack patterns and wanted the enemies to attack only while on screen,
and you’ve just shared a really useful feature for that.
 
Back
Top Bottom