Recent content by Kratus

  1. Kratus

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Kratus updated Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android) with a new update entry: Beta 36 Read the rest of this update entry... EDIT: Just uploaded a new beta 36 game file with some fixes based on the last feedback. Thanks everyone for all the suggestions and bug reports. Please, let me know in...
  2. Kratus

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Hi friend. The beta 36 contains some experimental updates in the engine that makes the game compatible only with the binaries that come in the zip file. At least during the test phase, the code is not publicly available. But I will post here if anything changes. Thanks for the feedback, I will...
  3. Kratus

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    @mrfreeman I wil think about the idea, thanks for the suggestion :) Do you mean the obstacle drops, or the ones which randomly fall in the survival "group" mode? In this update I already added up/down shooting, you can check it in the playable version. Like @O Ilusionista said, if we add more...
  4. Kratus

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    @mrfreeman To ensure I didn't overlook any detail, I will get different DInput controllers from some friends and will make several tests. In case I really find any serious issue, I can temporarily rollback the code at least until everything is fixed.
  5. Kratus

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    @Psychogold Buddy, something certainly looks wrong with your game file. I replicated the same test as yours in a fresh game file and the result was totally different. And by looking at the high-scores in your video, it has some recorded data. I suggest renaming your current saves folder and...
  6. Kratus

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    @mrfreeman After seeing this image, I'm reducing the button label text to save some space on the screen for non-XInput controllers. Now instead of showing "Button 1" in different font colors, it will show "B.1" in red colors.
  7. Kratus

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    @Psychogold Friend, honestly this is very strange. I tested with 2 Xbox360 controllers, 2 DS4 and 2 8bitdo Ultimate V2, all of them working normally. I repeated the same tests on Windows, Linux, Anbernic, Raspberry, SteamOS and Android, all of them with the same results (except for the Xbox...
  8. Kratus

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    @Blit-X- TV [LIVE] Thank you, my friend :) It happens in previous versions too. But thanks for the feedback, I will see what can be done to improve it and add to the next build. I still will launch more 1 or 2 builds to fix some things based on all the feedback before the public release...
  9. Kratus

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Thank you, my friends :)
  10. Kratus

    Future projects

    Thank you, friend :) But to be honest I don't have too much knowledge about the TMNT games. I think that there's other devs more experienced than me, I don't know if I would do a good job with this franchise. Unlike the SF Alpha series for example, which is a franchise that I really played a lot...
  11. Kratus

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Thank you, friend. I'm happy that you liked the game. It's me that needs to thank you for suggesting the KNULLI port. I learned a lot during the process. Thanks man! Thanks buddy! I'm glad you liked the updates. After some playthroughs, I would like to know your feedback about the 8x enemies...
  12. Kratus

    In Progress Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android)

    Kratus updated Streets of Rage X (Windows / Android) with a new update entry: Beta 36 Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. Kratus

    Future projects

    Thanks buddy :) Maybe starting with some small templates can help in deciding (or even developing both). At least for now, these two are the ones most likely to be done.
  14. Kratus

    Future projects

    🤣🤣🤣 If I really make this game, it would be more like SF Alpha 3.
  15. Kratus

    Future projects

    @danno lol 😂😂😂 I'm still weighing the possibilities. To be honest I'm not satisfied with my SF vs KOF, I still want to do something cool using the CPS2 sprites. I've been thinking about a remake of this game too, I found almost all the sprites. What do you think about it?
Back
Top Bottom