Recent content by DJGameFreakTheIguana

  1. DJGameFreakTheIguana

    Complete LOTDD - Now: Ultimate Double Dragon

    I'm not knocking the game for not having the feature, though to will make it hard to come back to if I have to beat the whole game in one sitting. I'm just mad that I didn't know that before quitting the game probably before the final level. lol
  2. DJGameFreakTheIguana

    Complete LOTDD - Now: Ultimate Double Dragon

    Funny thing about this mod not having a save function, I just played this game all the way to the woods using the Chinese guy and the ninja, maining the ninja, only to quit the game when I got to the woods so I can hit training mode to see if there's anything I'm missing, like using the switch...
  3. DJGameFreakTheIguana

    What game(s) are you currently playing?

    Been playing the Gears of War E-Day beta test with one of my brothers. He actually called me today to play it again but something came up before we got started
  4. DJGameFreakTheIguana

    What game(s) are you currently playing?

    Finished Spawn for the SNES
  5. DJGameFreakTheIguana

    What game(s) are you currently playing?

    Recently beat Earthworm Jim: Special Edition and Dinosaurs for Hire. Currently swapping around Palworld, Voidling Bound, and Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga. Decided to play the finial bosses on Sparkster and Ristar to. x)
  6. DJGameFreakTheIguana

    An attack that can also counter

    Yea that's actually what I want. I'm also gonna post this, I should've done it before, but if you never played Mischief Makers, I have but never got that far, you can see Marin's grab in action, happens at 11:30
  7. DJGameFreakTheIguana

    An attack that can also counter

    Honestly that's pretty much how the attack works when you grab an enemy, and that works just fine What I'm trying to do is to have marina do the same animation when hit, except a projectile is thrown. The best example I can think of is Yamazaki's move where he does an uppercut with his good...
  8. DJGameFreakTheIguana

    Complete Neon Lightning Force

    Shocked to see this got and update, I finished the original mod twice and just played 2 stages of this. Everything's still good, only complaint I have is the original theme for the first few stages was Sion Barzahd's theme from The Bouncer. Hearing that kicked in my nostalgia for the game and...
  9. DJGameFreakTheIguana

    An attack that can also counter

    To start off, I'm trying to achieve something like the block system in Knights and Dragons: Endless Quest For my character, Marina, I'm giving her a attack where she'll throw and enemy if she grabs them, which is the easy part, but I also want the grab to be able to do the same thing but if...
  10. DJGameFreakTheIguana

    Music What music are you listening to?

    I've left this on loop a couple of times
  11. DJGameFreakTheIguana

    Music What music are you listening to?

    Would you believe me if I told you these were nerdcore rappers? Some of them I've been listening to for like 10 years now Oh, got a new one an hour ago A Twisted Metal rap I missed Speaking of twisted metal x)
Back
Top Bottom