• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Vendetta Super Recargado

Complete vendetta super recargado 2.5

No permission to download
Project is completed.
Hello friends, this game is great. However, I wonder if a juggling function can be developed so that the enemy can still be attacked continuously in the air after being knocked up or down. This can greatly expand the playability of the game.

Reactions: NED
Thank you for the game, gracias por el juego, unfortunaty under MorphOS crashed, but in this system there are games that don't run, the your at least show the cover game.

unfortunaty under MorphOS crashed, but in this system there are games that don't run
Sorry, but there is no official port of OpenBOR for such system. It's nothing related to the game, but with an unnoficial port did for this obscure OS.
From what I see, they ported the build "7142", which was the Alpha 4.0 version. That version was never meant to be used for developing games, but for testing.

You will need to ask help for the team who made that port, as this community doesn't offer support for non-official ports.
They will either to:
- port the 6391 build
- port the 4.0 build.

in either cases, there are games which won't work at all. For example, my Avengers game won't run on the alpha version neither on 4.0 version, as they stated on their post
Unfortunately Avengers: United Battle Force seems to be incompatible. Crashes upon initial loading with latest version, quits even before loading with old version while ver. 6139 produces a lot of artifacts ingame. That's a pity though, 'cause the game is considered to be one of the very - very best around the OpenBOR community.
Edit: they seam to have update that port for the 7533 version (OpenBOR 4.0). But some games, including my Avengers game, won't run on it.

Last edited:
Sorry, but there is no official port of OpenBOR for such system. It's nothing related to the game, but with an unnoficial port did for this obscure OS.
From what I see, they ported the build "7142", which was the Alpha 4.0 version. That version was never meant to be used for developing games, but for testing.

You will need to ask help for the team who made that port, as this community doesn't offer support for non-official ports.
They will either to:
- port the 6391 build
- port the 4.0 build.

Edit: they seam to have update that port for the 7533 version (OpenBOR 4.0). But some games, including my Avengers game, won't run on it.
Yes, the port for MorphOS is unnoficial, but the system isn't obscure OS, do you remember the Amiga computers?, MorphOS, AROS AmigaOS4.x and AmigaOS3.2.2 are the continuation of the illusion created by the legendary Amiga computers.
The port of OpenBor works with some games and others not, and yes there is two versions from BeWorld:

Back
Top Bottom