TMNT Tournament Fighter based Sprites!!

therain237

So I came to a realization that I lack the technical skills to make a full mod, which Is why I have been largely absent from here, But I can do a bit of sprite editing. I hope one day some one will carry the baton and make a good mod with tournament fighter sprites like these. I think they look 100% better than the Turtles in time sprites. So to that end I've decided I will make edits of as many characters as I can to match this style. I'm currently working on a Venus De Milo sheet since she's never been included in Mugen or Openbor as far as I know. My hope is she doesn't look too bulky. Either way I am going to the best I can with it and hope if it needs touching up someone more skilled than me can take the torch.

venus test.PNG

A-D-EiGHT

Pretty impressive!
It's looking really good man, like the way you made her slim and still look the same as the turtles.
Looking forward to this one.

A-D-EiGHT

A lil something I made for the 38th anniversary of the comic.
df84cls-df89c229-e725-4dd7-b587-1ff8fccdc0ef.gif

kimono

Why all turtles have the same red bandana on previous animated comic page?
The run animation for each turtle is great, congratulations ;). Do you plan to make a game with these sprites?
Maybye you can suggest them to @ZVitor for his Justice League United game?

A-D-EiGHT

Why all turtles have the same red bandana on previous animated comic page?
The run animation for each turtle is great, congratulations ;). Do you plan to make a game with these sprites?
Maybye you can suggest them to @ZVitor for his Justice League United game?

Hey man, They have the red bandana because originally they had in the comics.
The tv show from 1987 gave them different colors to easily separate them and for the action figures to sell more offcores

He knows of my sprites, I have showed him my sprite-sheets.
But these are new, so if he is interested he can contact me.

Top Bottom