• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Forgotten 3D fighting games

Grit

I recently been playing Tekken 7 mainly for Akuma and Geese moveset since I want to incorporate it into their sprites.
While I have Geese figured out.
I scrapped Akuma Tekken 7 for Akuma STF6 and
with that said why hasn't CAP brought back Project Justice to compete with Tekken when it come to 3D fighting games.
It could give em a run for their money.
That game did a lot right and I see Tekken still can't get that empty jumpforward right.
DOA 2 had a cool combat system aswell.
Wish there was more then just Tekken.

Reactions: NED
Yes, I kind of regret the era with many different licences even if soem of them were a bit average.
Sure I would love DOA to come back, But also a REAL new take on Virtua Fighter, Fighting Vipers, Bloody Roar, Last Bronx...

Yes, I kind of regret the era with many different licences even if soem of them were a bit average.
Sure I would love DOA to come back, But also a REAL new take on Virtua Fighter, Fighting Vipers, Bloody Roar, Last Bronx...
Bloody roar was insane but I never went out my way to play Virtua Fighter.
Back then it was Teken 3 then 5 and most recently 7 but I always preferred sprite base games.
Let me show you the Psycho Cammy sprite sheet that I'm going to use for my game.
I actually want to compile all the sprite sheets and drop em on chronocrash when I'm done so those who come after us have something to work from.

Attachments

• PsychoCammy.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
Tobal 2 is perfect for me. An excellent fighting system and a adventure mode, the possibility
to edit your character, etc .
Dated graphics a side, Tobal's combat (Air juggles) and especially the movement ( Soul Calibar like) look insane for it's time.
It reminds me of Tekken 5's adventure mode of Jin.

Bloody roar was insane but I never went out my way to play Virtua Fighter.
Back then it was Teken 3 then 5 and most recently 7 but I always preferred sprite base games.
Let me show you the Psycho Cammy sprite sheet that I'm going to use for my game.
I actually want to compile all the sprite sheets and drop em on chronocrash when I'm done so those who come after us have something to work from.
Nice, but I cannot really see the pixels since it's jpg. but nice!

@kimono
Yes, I kind of tried Tobal 2. Is it possible to edit more than only color?

Nice, but I cannot really see the pixels since it's jpg. but nice!

@kimono
Yes, I kind of tried Tobal 2. Is it possible to edit more than only color?
Apologies, when I opened it recently I was greeted with the same issue.
I thought it was a .png file but I will address this over the weekend since that's how things are for me.
When Ryu,Ken and Dan are more or less done I want to add Cammy and Maki.
Every other character is easy to work with but Ken and Ryu been a real chellenge with regards to creating custom combos.
CVS is a testament to this cause the combos sucked in that game and I don't know why they left Project Justice since I love the combos in that game.
Combos got better with MVC 3 onwards.
That Cammy with the psycho powers will be a cool take on her when I add the versus mode.

• Wow
I think kof series ash saga shunei saga are almost forgotten by people because game is so bad.
They can be remembered by some people because of mugen.

Back
Top Bottom