• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Double Dragon Reloaded Alternate

Complete Double Dragon Reloaded alternate - Updated version! 5.1.1

No permission to download
Project is completed.

magggas

Active member
New Update from 07.12.2019!
-News in this new Build 4.0.1:
1. The game is updated for the latest OpenBOR.v3.0.Build.6412. That means it's now fully compatible for the Raspberry Pi, Nintendo Switch and Android OpenBOR ports.
2. The game now comes bundled with the latest OpenBOR.v3.0.Build.6412.
3. Added a new and way better enemies AI movement, so the enemies now move and act way smarter.
4. Also made some other bug fixes here and there.

The game is now fully compatible with all latest OpenBOR builds but is not anymore compatible with the much older OpenBOR builds like before! This is because the game is now using some new OpenBOR features which only exist for the latest OpenBOR builds.

Hope you will enjoy it :D
 
Thanks! I have actually put my soul on this game! It was very chalenging for me to make all that stuff but in the end it was worth it and i did learn a lot from it  :D
 
Congratulations my friend!
When I believe that your mod could not be better, you keep surprising us.
 
Thank you dante! Now i'm waiting you to surprise me ;D

By the way, i have added an animated gif on the first post as well  ;)
 
looks great maggas!

magggas said:
Thanks! I have actually put my soul on this game! It was very chalenging for me to make all that stuff but in the end it was worth it and i did learn a lot from it  :D
it really shows, you have a lot of patience
 
BeasTie said:
looks great maggas!
it really shows, you have a lot of patience

Thank my friend! Yes, patience is very important in order to create something good or even acceptable!
 
good magggas, I wanted to ask permission to use the scripts of your mod double dragon reloaded
 
you should think about to make a remake from super double dragon (snes) with your skills...the characters and moves are way cooler...
 
Adam hunter said:
Awesome updates!

Thank you, i'm glad you like it!

jiam said:
good magggas, I wanted to ask permission to use the scripts of your mod double dragon reloaded

Sure you can use them, or what ever might help you. No need to ask for permition for this  :D


showmaker said:
you should think about to make a remake from super double dragon (snes) with your skills...the characters and moves are way cooler...

Well, i actually have got the same request from more people, but for now i'm not sure if i want to mess again with another DD game.. We will see..
 
A best Mod, congratulations! which is the best openbor version build to play on android? the previous version did not advance on the second mission even with the most recent openbore.
 
Juan Manuel Díaz said:
A best Mod, congratulations! which is the best openbor version build to play on android? the previous version did not advance on the second mission even with the most recent openbore.

Thank you! Well i even did put a big disclaimer in the game which says that the game is only compatible with OpenBOR_v3.0_Build_4107 - OpenBOR_v3.0_Build_4153.

To play it on android here is the OpenBOR_v3.0_Build_4107:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7fgp41apfbqaybs/OpenBOR_v3.0_Build_4107.zip
 
simply the best double dragon fangame until now... with playable enemies!. nothing more to say. the great double dragon fangame, only comparable with streets of rage 2 syndicate wars hack. but using openbor instead hacking. good job! ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom