• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Battle Stormer Classics

Battle Stormer Classics (Discussion) 2.1

No permission to download
What if you could play with Robotnik/Eggman and be the hero of the story?

Changing the character selection setting, we can play with the "Death Egg Robot", the final boss of the game "Sonic the Hedgehog 2" on the Sega Genesis, released in 1992.

But it's a lot harder than it looks: I had to cut the several times I died, especially against the final boss. Despite being powerful, he can't turn to change sides and is a giant hitbox :)

Follow this journey, as we pass through the universes of Batman, Castlevania, Altered Beast and others.

Find out here and download
[youtube]
Speaking of Sonic bosses, i found some interesting ones besides Flame Breath

Attachments

• 0CCdrrT.png
    0CCdrrT.png
    8 KB · Views: 3
  • iDY447t.png
    iDY447t.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 3
I found very interested about this for BSC
Dark Demon
Game: Demon's Crest
Console: SNES
Year: 1994

Attachments

• 13675.gif
    13675.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 5
I remember TMNT movie that had the secondary antagonist Tatsu as a boss character from TMNT Hyperstone Heist

Attachments

• Genesis 32X SCD - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Hyperstone Heist - Tatsu.png
    Genesis 32X SCD - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Hyperstone Heist - Tatsu.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 9
Playing Team Arcade mode with Moran (Castlevania Ressurection) and Fang (Contra Hardcops) in version 2.1 that will be released soon.

Moran is one of those characters that has a tool for every situation and can be overpowered against some bosses, but have a lot of difficulty against others - I had to record this video a few times until I got used to his weaknesses.

The next version should be out by the end of this month.

Battle Stormer Classics is a oldschool game, on a boss rush mode, featuring classics chars from classic games. The project gameplay is very simple, far more based on plataform games rather than fighting games

Run Saber's Sheena new intro for Battle Stormer Classics project :)

Sheena done, now moving to the last 6 playable characters

The update is taking more time than I would like, because in addition to implementing new playable characters, new levels and new bosses, I decided to make a standard of 3 intros and 3 win poses per character.

And I took advantage of this longer development time to improve some points that my friend Lcfreezer pointed out in his feedback. He made an entire playlist about the project:

Back
Top Bottom