• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Battle Stormer Classics

Battle Stormer Classics (Discussion) 2.1

No permission to download
I finally finished the next build of Battle Stormer Classics (a boss rush game with 16 bit era characters) and I should update it this weekend.
Some screens from the next release:

bsc_promo_640.gif

Battle Stormer Classics 2.1 is out!​

24 characters, 29+ bosses, bonus stages, Co-op and 2 vs 2 battles
Unique features: Platforms, Stage Fatalities, Collectable Items, Interactive lifebars.

Preview and download:

O Ilusionista updated Battle Stormer Classics with a new update entry:

Battle Stormer Classics version 2.1

This is an oldschool game, on a boss rush mode, featuring classics chars from classic games.

View attachment 5586

Version 2.1 features:
• 24 playable characters with 2 new:
King of Dragons Ledger the Wizard and Castelvania Ressurection Moran

• 29+ bosses / non-playable characters with 4 new:
TMNT Baxter Stockman, DC Clayface, Contra Mutual Alien, Sonic 3 Fire Breath

• Unique features: Platforms, Stage Fatalities, Collectable Items, Interactive lifebars.

• 2 bonus stages...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'd like to say a few things about it:

Robocop's down+C is an extremely situational attack especially for its energy cost; it's a command throw that only works on humanoid bosses, and there's only a handful of those, this attack probably being an artifact of the earlier versions where player characters were expected to fight one another. I wonder if this move will be replaced? Clayface also still uses the Phantom 2049 stage rather than his own intended stage on the Gotham streets.

Robocop's down+C is an extremely situational attack especially for its energy cost; it's a command throw that only works on humanoid bosses,
It's on my plans to rework some mechanics, like adding new universal moves for X, Y and Z buttons. My idea for the Z button is a super jump, so that move will go there without the grab function. But this will take effect only on the next version of the game - probably in the middle of 2024.

Clayface also still uses the Phantom 2049 stage rather than his own intended stage on the Gotham streets.
You mean X-Caliber 2097, right?
I could swear I already changed it already (because the original game has too much cartoony stages, I wanted to use that one from Batman).
I can fix this on patch for sure.

Thanks!

Some more videos by Zvitor:

By the way, I've encountered some bugs in few bosses (Clayface, Succubus) and I am working on a patch.
Since most people doesn't download patch-only content, I will try to add something new, like a new boss.

really enjoyed the game , hope you manage to add some more characters one day, Its weird hearing streets of rage music on the character select and not having a SOR character lol , SOR1 Blaze would be cool to see , I also have been working on sprites for Rogue , Storm and Jean if you ever wanted to add a female X-men character

Attachments

• XWOMEN.png
    XWOMEN.png
    28 KB · Views: 7
hope you manage to add some more characters one day,
It's on my plans to add more playable characters on next year (I should do a quick update just to fix bugs this year).

Its weird hearing streets of rage music on the character select and not having a SOR character lol ,
ah its not because we have a music from a game that we need to have someone from that game :)
plus, beat em up only characters doesn't works very well. So if I ever add Blaze, it would be the SOR3 version.

Back
Top Bottom